![FOOT TRANSFORMATION !How I extend my short Toenails using Acrylic without TIP !! [ PEDICURE at Home] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F7bvYBDT4og/hqdefault.jpg)
Hey guyz I hope you doing well !!In this video I show you how I extend my short Toenails using Acrylic but without Tips. This thumb in the video looks like this because I got an accident when I was little. And it never really recovered. *****Also I am doing my FIRST Q&A / Face reveal. If you have any questions you'd like to ask about me comment down below or send me a message on any of my social media linked in my bio.***** #Products used: Mia secret clear acrylic powder https://amzn.to/2KZdtHG Supernail Liquid monomer https://amzn.to/2L0u0Ls *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT a Professional Nail Tech. I'm just a Architectural Student who recently love doing her own nails. Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and Give this video a thumbs Up !! Songs Used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-iO9... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhJmQ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWTeI... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHjq...
FOOT TRANSFORMATION !How I extend my short Toenails using Acrylic without TIP !! [ PEDICURE at Home] - YouTube |
| 329 Likes | 329 Dislikes |
| 22,153 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 3 Mar 2018 |
howard johnson
howard johnson funes
how i met your mother
how do you sleep letra
how are you
how high
how do you sleep
howard johnson escobar
how high 2
howard johnson dolores
howard
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson san pedro
how deep is your love
howard johnson ezeiza
howard johnson lujan
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson chascomus
howard johnson merlo
how old are you
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét