
Hey Loves, This video was highly requested by many of you guys. Since I did an updated cornstarch nails video, I thought why not do a Cornstarch refill on a 2 weeks old Cornstarch nail set !! I hope you enjoy this video !! Thumbs UP if you like it !! Feel free to share any of my videos and DON'T Forget to SUBSRIBE for more videos !! *Leave a comment down below what video you want to see next !!*
How to do REFILLS using CORNSTARCH !! - YouTube |
| 753 Likes | 753 Dislikes |
| 39,900 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 10 Dec 2017 |
how do you sleep
how do you sleep letra
howard johnson
howard
how high 2
howard johnson escobar
howard johnson funes
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson dolores
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson san pedro
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson lujan
how old are you
how high
how are you
howard johnson chascomus
howard johnson ezeiza
how i met your mother
how deep is your love
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét