
Hey guyz I hope you doing well !!In this video I will show you how I created this set of acrylic nails with Money Encapsulated. I Used fake money for this video, I just copied real money. This video Was inspired by LongHairPrettyNails.I really love her channel and I watch her all the time !! LongHairPrettyNails video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibpLN... *****Also I am doing my FIRST Q&A / Face reveal. If you have any questions you'd like to ask about me comment down below or send me a message on any of my social media linked in my bio.***** #Products used: Mia secret Cover pink acrylic powder Mia secret clear acrylic powder Supernail Liquid monomer *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT a Professional Nail Tech. I'm just a Architectural Student who recently love doing her own nails. Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and Give this video a thumbs Up !! Songs Used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-iO9... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhJmQ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWTeI... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHjq...
😱OMG!!😳💸💵Money Nails💰||Acrylic nails||•Jamie K-jay - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 1,298 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 25 Feb 2018 |
howard johnson merlo
how do you sleep
howard johnson san pedro
howard johnson
howard johnson dolores
howard johnson lujan
howard
howard johnson rosario
how high 2
howard johnson ezeiza
how i met your mother
howard johnson carilo
how do you sleep letra
how are you
howard johnson funes
howard johnson escobar
how deep is your love
howard johnson chascomus
how high
how old are you
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét