![UPDATED: DIY CORNSTARCH Dip powder nails [[stays longer&stronger]] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/71l5A-o0Fh4/maxresdefault.jpg)
Hey guys !! Here's an updated version of the cornstarch dip powder nails. I did this on my mother because I still have the set on from my last video.( go check that out if you haven't already).I will have an update on these nails in the future. Products use: Nail tips - Unknown Gel Topcoat - GoldenRose Nailpolish- GoldenRose Cornstarch- MAIZENA Add me on twitter to see updates !!
UPDATED: DIY CORNSTARCH Dip powder nails [[stays longer&stronger]] - YouTube |
| 3,815 Likes | 3,815 Dislikes |
| 190,200 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 28 Nov 2017 |
howard johnson san pedro
howard johnson chascomus
howard johnson
how are you
how do you sleep letra
howard johnson ezeiza
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson escobar
how high
howard johnson funes
howard johnson rosario
howard
how high 2
howard johnson carilo
how do you sleep
howard johnson lujan
how i met your mother
how old are you
how deep is your love
howard johnson dolores
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét