
Hey guyz I hope you doing well !!In this video I will be doing a DIY DIP powder nail tutorial. I used regular acrylic powder and a airdry gel polish. I also want to thank you guys so much for your support, you give me so much love everyyyyyy day and I’m so grateful to have you in my life (even though I don’t really know you, hahah) You are the best This is my FIRst ever Collab on YouTube and Madam Glam was really nice to send me some of their glitter powders. To get 30% OFF of your entire order use my Coupon Code : Jamiespring30 Click on this link https://madamglam.com/?utm_source=ig-... #Products used: Madam Glam Fire powder Mia secret Cover Pink acrylic powder https://amzn.to/2KZQHiT Mia Secret Uv gel topcoat https://amzn.to/2KY8o29 *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT a Professional Nail Tech. I'm just a Architectural Student who recently love doing her own nails. Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and Give this video a thumbs Up !! Add me on my Social media : Snapchat https://www.snapchat.com/add/jshar64j... Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jamiekjay_/... Twitter https://www.twitter.com/jamieK_jay Google+ https://plus.google.com/1136092137309... Songs Used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcec9...
DIY DIP Powder nails at home Using ACRYLIC powder + Gel polish đ
||•Madam Glam Collab•|| - YouTube |
| 1,873 Likes | 1,873 Dislikes |
| 121,281 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 18 Apr 2018 |
howard johnson escobar
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson lujan
how high 2
howard johnson
howard johnson funes
howard johnson dolores
howard johnson chascomus
how i met your mother
howard johnson carilo
howard
how are you
howard johnson san pedro
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson ezeiza
how do you sleep
how do you sleep letra
how deep is your love
how old are you
how high
KhĂŽng cĂł nháșn xĂ©t nĂ o:
ÄÄng nháșn xĂ©t