
Hey guys in this video I will be showing how I created this Square & Stiletto nail design susing a $3 Mia Secret Acrylic Brush I bought mine at a local Beauty Supply store for SRD 25. and that around $3.33 .. But when I searched for it on ebay I found them for $6.19 here's the link : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mia-Secret-D...
SCULPTED Square & Stilettto ACRYLIC nails using $3 Mia Secret Acrylic brush - YouTube |
| 85 Likes | 85 Dislikes |
| 2,612 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 28 May 2018 |
how do you sleep
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson funes
howard johnson rosario
how deep is your love
howard johnson chascomus
how i met your mother
how high
how do you sleep letra
howard johnson ezeiza
how are you
howard johnson san pedro
howard johnson lujan
how old are you
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson dolores
howard johnson
how high 2
howard johnson escobar
howard
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét