
Hii Everyone !! I know this isn't the "right"way to make clothes, But this is my way and I've been sewing my own clothes since I was 10Years old and this method has worked for me pretty well. I think this is a beginner friendly Sewing method. Don't forget to check my other videos as well: -DIY Triangle Bralette Top https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33Ya... -DIY lace underwear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3s-W... -DIY Bralette bikini Top https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_BZ... Also if you Love Art Check out my Friends Youtube Channel. He does Amazing Spray Paints Art https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaGZ...
DIY Off The Shoulder Romper Easy Sewing - YouTube |
| 154 Likes | 154 Dislikes |
| 4,170 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 12 Aug 2017 |
how do you sleep
how i met your mother
howard johnson ezeiza
how are you
howard johnson
how do you sleep letra
how high
howard johnson carilo
how deep is your love
how high 2
howard johnson chascomus
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson lujan
howard johnson san pedro
howard johnson dolores
how old are you
howard
howard johnson funes
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson escobar
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét