![WATCH me DO MY MOM'S ACRYLIC NAILS !!! [First time doing someone else's nails] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pThGEiYV2u8/hqdefault.jpg)
Hey Guyz !! Today I tried doing my moms nails for the first time. This is the first time doing someone else's nails. At first I thought this was going to be a MAJOR fail !! But after filing it I completely change my mind. They happen to turn out very GORGEOUS !! my mom really loved it.
WATCH me DO MY MOM'S ACRYLIC NAILS !!! [First time doing someone else's nails] - YouTube |
| 78 Likes | 78 Dislikes |
| 2,161 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 30 Jan 2018 |
howard
howard johnson san pedro
how high 2
howard johnson dolores
how do you sleep letra
how are you
how deep is your love
howard johnson lujan
howard johnson ezeiza
how do you sleep
howard johnson
howard johnson funes
how old are you
howard johnson carilo
how i met your mother
howard johnson chascomus
how high
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson escobar
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét