
Hey guyz I hope you're doing well !! In this video I will show you how I did these cute babyboomer/ombre nails. I always loved these naildesigns and I really wanted to try them out. I REAALLYY REALLYY loved how they turned out!! *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT a Professional Nail Tech. I'm just a Architectural Student who recently love doing her own nails. Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and Give this video a thumbs Up !! Products I used: Cuticle pusher - Cala Tips - Mia Secret White acrylic powder- Supernail Coverpink acrylic powder - Mia secret Clear acrylic powder- Mia Secret Liquid Monomer- Supernail Songs Used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ht3...
WATCH me do BABYBOOMER/OMBRE acrylic nails For the First time !!*NON-PRO* - YouTube |
| 70 Likes | 70 Dislikes |
| 1,244 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 10 Feb 2018 |
how high
how high 2
howard johnson san pedro
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson merlo
how do you sleep letra
how i met your mother
howard
how do you sleep
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson
how are you
howard johnson dolores
howard johnson ezeiza
howard johnson lujan
howard johnson chascomus
how old are you
how deep is your love
howard johnson escobar
howard johnson funes
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét