![Howto :Extreme Long STILETTO GlitterOmbre Nails with GEL!![First time using GEL]*NON-PRO* - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/biMbcoJwbZA/hqdefault.jpg)
Hey Guyz !! Thank You for Watching my video. In this video I show you how I did these Extreme long Stiletto Glitter ombre nails. This is the FIRST time using Gel and I love how they turned out. *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT a Professional Nail Tech. I'm just a Architectural Student who recently love doing her own nails. Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and Give this video a thumbs Up !! Songs Used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVyvz... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U80Rv... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxUEm... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ht3...
Howto :Extreme Long STILETTO GlitterOmbre Nails with GEL!![First time using GEL]*NON-PRO* - YouTube |
| 36 Likes | 36 Dislikes |
| 719 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 4 Feb 2018 |
how deep is your love
howard johnson funes
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson escobar
howard johnson
how i met your mother
howard johnson chascomus
how do you sleep letra
how old are you
how do you sleep
howard johnson lujan
howard johnson dolores
how high 2
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson ezeiza
how are you
how high
howard
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson san pedro
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét