
Hey guyz I hope you doing well !!In this video I will be showing you these GORGEOUS Glitter UV builder Gel pots from Banggood.com. When I first got these I didn't think the colours would be that great BUT I was WRONG !! These are Super Amazing actually !! I really recommend these !! To get Yourself these Gorgeous Glitter pots, HERE are the links : Banggood Website: https://goo.gl/fmcRk8 All Nail Arts: https://goo.gl/YWnKNX 16 Pots Glitter Powder Set: https://goo.gl/EcNyNj Fluorescence Color Decoration Wheel: https://goo.gl/opbseu *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT a Professional Nail Tech. I'm just a Architectural Student who recently love doing her own nails. Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and Give this video a thumbs Up !! Add me on my Social media : Snapchat https://www.snapchat.com/add/jshar64j... Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jamiekjay_/... Twitter https://www.twitter.com/jamieK_jay Google+ https://plus.google.com/1136092137309...
😍GLITTER UV Builder GEL pots from BANGGOOD.com🤤|•| REVIEW & SWATCHES |•| Must Watch !! ♡Gorgeous♡ - YouTube |
| 68 Likes | 68 Dislikes |
| 2,418 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 6 May 2018 |
how are you
how deep is your love
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson escobar
how do you sleep letra
howard johnson lujan
how old are you
howard johnson chascomus
how do you sleep
howard johnson san pedro
how high 2
howard johnson
howard johnson dolores
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson ezeiza
how high
howard
howard johnson funes
how i met your mother
howard johnson rosario
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét