
Hey guyz I hope you doing well !!In this video I show how I created this Real Flower Encapsulated Acrylic nails using DUAL Forms. It is so EASY to do my right hand using Dual Forms since I'm right-handen. I know I would make a mess if I just did my right hand with the normal application. *****Also I am doing my FIRST Q&A / Face reveal. If you have any questions you'd like to ask about me comment down below or send me a message on any of my social media linked in my bio.***** #Products used: Dual Forms https://amzn.to/2WPfQiz Supernail Liquid monomer https://amzn.to/2L0u0Ls Dried flowers https://amzn.to/2Fm17po *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT a Professional Nail Tech. I'm just a Architectural Student who recently love doing her own nails. Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and Give this video a thumbs Up !!
🌼🌻Flower Nails using DUAL FORMS🌺🌸 EASY AF!!💅•||Jamie K-jay||• - YouTube |
| 180 Likes | 180 Dislikes |
| 4,694 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 7 Mar 2018 |
howard johnson ezeiza
how do you sleep
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson chascomus
how are you
howard johnson lujan
howard
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson funes
howard johnson
how old are you
howard johnson dolores
how do you sleep letra
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson san pedro
how i met your mother
howard johnson escobar
how deep is your love
how high 2
how high
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét