
Hii Everyone ! I'm so happy that I made this Flufy phone case Cuz I'm reallyyy in Love with the result !! I hope you try it out as well !! Products I used: Hot glue gun https://amzn.to/2WPh9xH Nylon Yarn https://amzn.to/2FnxZ0R Don't forget to check my other videos out as well !! -DIY Triangle Bralette Top https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33Ya... -DIY lace underwear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3s-W... -DIY Bralette bikini Top https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_BZ... Also if you Love Art Check out my Friends Youtube Channel. He does Amazing Spray Paints Art https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaGZ...
DIY: FLUFFY panda Phonecase from yarn - YouTube |
| 10,530 Likes | 10,530 Dislikes |
| 586,378 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 12 Aug 2017 |
howard johnson
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson chascomus
howard johnson dolores
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson escobar
how are you
how old are you
how high 2
how do you sleep letra
howard johnson san pedro
how i met your mother
how do you sleep
howard johnson merlo
how high
how deep is your love
howard johnson lujan
howard johnson funes
howard johnson ezeiza
howard
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét