
I bite my nails and to help me quit doing that is that I put on acrylic nails. Doing Acrylic nails is kinda difficult if you've never done it before. I found a method that really works and feels like REAL acrylic nails. It's not only Easy but it's also very CHEAP. My other videos: -DIY Fake toenails/Pedicure at home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmc_k... -DIY Fake nails/Manicure at home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwxjq... -Nude+Gold Glitter nails https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i70y...
DIY: DIP Powder Acrylic Nails at Home Using CORNSTARCH!!!! EASY, QUICK & CHEAP. - YouTube |
| 28,449 Likes | 28,449 Dislikes |
| 657,156 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 6 Jul 2017 |
howard johnson escobar
how high 2
howard johnson ezeiza
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson funes
howard johnson san pedro
how do you sleep
howard johnson lujan
howard johnson chascomus
how high
howard johnson
howard
howard johnson dolores
how do you sleep letra
how i met your mother
how are you
how old are you
how deep is your love
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson carilo
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét