
Hii everyone, 3 months ago I posted a video of me doing a DIY on the dip powder acrylic nail using CORNSTARCH. Go check that video out if you haven't already. So alot of you guys LOVED my video, I'm so happy. But some of you guys were concerned about using food on the nails. I've never got any infection etc. So for those who don't feel comfortable using Cornstarch , here's a method you can use. I hope you enjoy the video and share it! Don't forget to add me on twitter to see daily updates of these nails. Here's the link to the Cornstarch method : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOXuO... add me on : twitter: https://www.twitter.com/jamieK_jay Snapchat : https://www.snapchat.com/add/jshar64j...
DIY :Dip Acrylic powder nails [[UPDATED}} - YouTube |
| 903 Likes | 903 Dislikes |
| 66,806 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 22 Nov 2017 |
howard johnson ezeiza
how do you sleep letra
howard johnson lujan
howard johnson carilo
how old are you
how are you
how i met your mother
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson
howard johnson chascomus
howard johnson escobar
how do you sleep
how high
howard johnson san pedro
how high 2
howard
howard johnson dolores
how deep is your love
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson funes
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét