![CORNSTARCH nails!! [ MATTE vs SHINE Top Coat] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/g7h4n5pJaag/hqdefault.jpg)
Hey guyz I hope you doing well !! In this video I show how I did the Cornstarch nails using Matte top coat VS a Shine Top coat. I did the excact same thing on both nails. I did 4 layers on both nails. I let it dry between each layer for about 2 min, depending on the nail polish itself. **Also I thought about doing my first Q&A / Face reveal. So if you have any questions you would like to ask me, comment down below or add me on any socialmedia linked in my bio.** *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT a Professional Nail Tech. I'm just a Architectural Student who recently love doing her own nails. Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and Give this video a thumbs Up !! Songs Used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfAZR...
CORNSTARCH nails!! [ MATTE vs SHINE Top Coat] - YouTube |
| 214 Likes | 214 Dislikes |
| 5,842 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 17 Feb 2018 |
howard johnson funes
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson lujan
how high
how deep is your love
how do you sleep letra
how i met your mother
howard johnson rosario
howard johnson dolores
how high 2
howard
howard johnson chascomus
howard johnson san pedro
howard johnson
how are you
howard johnson escobar
how old are you
how do you sleep
howard johnson ezeiza
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét