![Acrylic Nails* Simple Short GORGEOUS ACRYLIC nails*[FOR BEGINNERS] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NNrHUMNX1xA/hqdefault.jpg)
Hey guyz I hope you doing well !! In this video I will show you how I changed my moms previous nail design to a short simple but Gorgeous Design. I hope you enjoy this video !! *DISCLAIMER* I am NOT a Professional Nail Tech. I'm just a Architectural Student who recently love doing her own nails. Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and Give this video a thumbs Up !! Songs Used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHeOE... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx-N3... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXtfm...
Acrylic Nails* Simple Short GORGEOUS ACRYLIC nails*[FOR BEGINNERS] - YouTube |
| 32 Likes | 32 Dislikes |
| 588 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 8 Feb 2018 |
howard johnson merlo
how are you
howard johnson escobar
howard johnson ezeiza
howard johnson
howard johnson lujan
how do you sleep
how old are you
howard johnson funes
howard johnson rosario
how high 2
how high
howard johnson san pedro
how i met your mother
how deep is your love
how do you sleep letra
howard
howard johnson chascomus
howard johnson dolores
howard johnson carilo
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét