
Hey everyone, since you guys were curious about how long these cornstarch nails stay on I did an update video for you guyz... There's no lifting, but my mom is a hard working woman so that's why it looks like that now. She doesn't really take care of her nails. So it doesn't mean that yours will turn out like these too !! LOL I also did a Refill on these nails.. I will be posting that soon !!
2 WEEKS UPDATE on CORNSTARCH dip nails !!! - YouTube |
| 440 Likes | 440 Dislikes |
| 41,903 views views | 25,234 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 9 Dec 2017 |
how high 2
how old are you
howard johnson
howard johnson dolores
how are you
howard johnson san pedro
how do you sleep letra
how deep is your love
howard johnson funes
howard johnson chascomus
howard johnson rosario
howard
howard johnson carilo
howard johnson ezeiza
how high
how do you sleep
how i met your mother
howard johnson lujan
howard johnson merlo
howard johnson escobar
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét